The Lovely Bows



 Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

-Coco Chanel 


I remember wearing bows as a child; they were everywhere. I found them in headbands, hairbands, clips and even build-a-bear accessories! As I grew older, they seemed to fade away. 
This year, bows have made a bold comeback, even bolder than the bows I saw as a little kid. Bows add a perfect accent to any outfit, whether it be dainty and girly, or bold and sophisticated.

Take for example this bow from etsy.com...
This soft, peach bow pulls back the hair into a half up half down hairstyle and still looks stylish.
Or this pair of sophisticated turquoise bow shorts add a bold statement to any drab outfit,
Bows can be found as hidden details in simple dresses, shirts, and sometimes even shorts,
Vintage Bow Bikini Bandeau Style Sunsuit DiVa by PitaPataDiVa
I love bows, and always will, but what do you think? Are bows wearable for everyday?
Tell me in the comments below!
always in favor of the lovely bows,
xoxo Love, Serena 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.

 

Flickr Photostream

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I'm 15 years old and love to share my love of fashion with the world.