Emerald Green- 2013 Color of the Year

"If it's not there in fashion, fantasize it." 
-Diana Vreeland


Pantone has named Emerald Green, 2013 Color of the Year! I was so happy to see green popping up everywhere in stores, a major plus since green represents growth, a sign of spring!

Right now it's still pretty cold where I live, but hopefully that will change soon...
Although my mom could say otherwise, I adore the color green. I take an Interior Design class in my High School and we learned that colors can effect a person's mood and outlook. I was curious as to what the color of green represents, so I hit that books and this is what I found!

Emerald represents:

  • Balance
  • Harmony
  • Growth 
  • Hope

The Effects of Emerald:

  • Rejuvenation
  • Nurture
  • Positiveness
  • Envy
  • Dependability
  • Agreeability
  • Diplomatic
Emerald Green is a jewel tone and because of this, looks good on almost everyone, complimenting every girl and guy's skin tone, very versatile, fresh, and fun.
I can't wait to get my hands on some amazing emerald green accessories and fashion pieces. 
Here are some of my favorite outfits and accessories that showcase Emerald--


What do you think of Emerald Green, named 2013 color of the year?

Inspired by the hope for Spring time, 
xoxo Love, Serena 

1 comments:

  1. Nice coverage on the color green. In my book, it's a "WICKED" color - lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.

 

Flickr Photostream

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I'm 15 years old and love to share my love of fashion with the world.