OOTD: Classically Comfy Spring Break


"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."

— Coco Chanel

Spring break is a time to relax and smell the roses for some people, but for others, a time to tan and party in a warm, luxurious destination. Unfortunately I had to stay home, but I've been making it work. I'm making the most of my vacation by hanging out with some amazing friends and catching up on some much needed sleep!

Let's face it though, unless you're extremely motivated, no one wants to dress up when they're going to be home all day...like me. This outfit is classy and effortless for all those girls who are staying home this Spring break and don't feel like putting in an extreme amount of effort to look good.
Shirt- Gap
Shorts- Goodwill Thrifted (distressed by moi- learn how to distress them here)
Sneakers- Converse
Lip Color- Rose by Sugar  








have a fun spring break! 
xoxo, Love Serena

3 comments:

  1. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate
    it.

    Here is my page: ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks! There are so many tips I could tell you, but I'll sum it up...

      Try to keep it short, sweet and to the point, no one wants to read millions of paragraphs on one subject

      try following some blog hops to get involved with the blog community

      Make sure you post on somewhat of a frequent basis, it's a little harder for me because I have school

      have fun with it and make sure you be creative, mix it up! Mix up your content every once in a while

      Hope this helps!

      -serena

      Delete

Tell me what you think.

 

Flickr Photostream

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I'm 15 years old and love to share my love of fashion with the world.