Golden Embraces- an OOTD: Outfit of the Day

"Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing." -Alexander Wang 


I had so much fun teaching my sister, Gabrielle, how I take pictures with my camera even though it felt like a million degrees outside with the humidity.


Shirt- Forever 21
Pearls- Pearls by Peg from a street fair
Shorts- I cut them from my black Cotton On Jeans
Sneakers- trusty old black Converse
Two beaded bracelets- both from Flying Point Surf shop in Southampton, Brand: Ember Bracelets
Two metal bracelets- both from my sister's trip to Israel
Ring- my mom's from Arizona from when she was sixteen










And just for laughs- I thought I'd include some random pictures that capture my sister and I's relationship from our little photo shoot. I hope you find them amusing...I know I do






 I don't know what I was doing here...

me trying to dance ^^^

Shout out to one of my best friends, Katie! It's her sixteenth birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLLove you 



Stay cool (and classy)
xoxo
Love, Serena



1 comments:

  1. You don't have to TRY to dance - You know you KNOW how to dance; and you can dance and blog as expertly as you everything else you do. You are awesome! xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.

 

Flickr Photostream

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I'm 15 years old and love to share my love of fashion with the world.