Sperry Craze

Sperry Top-Sider has been around since 1935, when Paul Sperry invented the first shoe for sailors. I got my first pair of Sperrys at DSW a few weeks ago and I treasure them! They have recently been all the craze in my school! It seems as though everyone is telling me they want a pair. I love this trend; it adds a classic vibe to any outfit. Sperry's are the perfect summer shoe, super comfortable while adding the perfect accessory with any outfit. They have recently put a new spin on their new collection. Adding bright pops of color and shimmery new hues, while keeping the same classic base shoe. I got my pair on sale for $45 and I was so excited to experiment with different outfits! I would jump at the whole collection if I could, but unfortunately I can't afford it!

My camera is still broken, but I am getting a better camera soon, so expect pictures soon!

Happy Sperry Shopping!
Xoxo
Love, Serena
Don't forget to subscribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.

 

Flickr Photostream

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I'm 15 years old and love to share my love of fashion with the world.